"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." - Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!

It's here! It's here!

It's Christmas Day!!!

I am having the most wonderful Christmas, friends...

And I truly hope you are feeling loved and blessed on this special day, too!

I am looking forward to blogging in the New Year, but just thought I'd pop in very quickly to say I am thinking of you and I wish you the Merriest Christmas!


"One king held the frankincense
One king held the myrrh
One king held the purest gold
And one King held the hope of the world."


Praying God's protection and blessings over you, dear readers...


Merry Christmas!


xo,


~ Courtney ~

4 comments:

  1. Praying God's protection and blessings over you and your dear family also! We are enjoying every moment!! I had a very Mary Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! I’m so glad to hear it! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous shot! You look beautiful, and so does your husband. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete

I love receiving your kind comments! They make blogging much more fun when I can interact with friends!