"My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." - Isaiah 32:18

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

About You

So...

I've been in Blogland for the past couple of months.

I've been telling you about me and my family, and showing you photos of my house.

I think about who's reading my words and looking at my pictures and...


I'm curious...

Curious about YOU!

What about your family and your house? I think to myself.

I'd love to get to know you, my readers.


                  
                 

I can see that people are stopping here and reading. More people are reading my blog than I thought would, actually. But I know nothing more.

Only a few of you comment, and that's perfectly fine! (Really! It is! :) I know not everyone is comfortable with that! 

But... I wonder about you...

Where are you from?

What's your family like?

Are you a wife and mom like me?




I'd like to extend an invitation to you...

Introduce yourself!  Make yourself known!

Tell me something about yourself!



           

What would you like to see or read more of when you stop by my blog?

Do you have any questions for me?

Are you an old house lover like me?... A homeschool mom like me?

Is there a way I can pray for you?

I really do care about who reads my blog and I'd love to get to know you!

So...

Tell me ABOUT YOU!.........





6 comments:

  1. You know all about me good friend ;) I really enjoy your blog and thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas. I would love to hear about the flowers that grow around your home and when they bloom. I'm looking to add more perennials to my landscape that I can cut and use inside my home. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'd be a great idea for a post! I'll add that to my list of future blog ideas! Thank you for your friendship and for following my blog! xo

      Delete
  2. Hi there! You have so many fun ideas! It's Renee...follower of Christ, wife to Chas, mother of five sweet and energetic girls. We homeschool and are also fixing up our home, but we aren't quite so quick...or polished with our projects! :-). Your home looks beautiful and it's fun to learn from your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Renee! But I could certainly learn from you as far as homeschooling is concerned! So good to hear from you! Thanks for chiming in!!!

      Delete
  3. I've been brainstorming topics I'd be interested to learn more about from you...There are so many! Such as, how do you schedule your laundry? What chores do you have your children help with? Does your family give allowance or have chores that are "extra" that children can choose to do for money? With homeschooling, do you take the same holidays as public schools, or more or less? What are the favorite meals you make for your family? How do you prepare for a babysitter (and how much do you suggest paying them)? When do you switch your childrens' clothes for the seasons, do they help, and how do you store what you're not using? There is so much to learn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! Thanks so much for the questions! All GOOD questions that I will add to my list of future post topics! I, too, have a lot to learn in a lot of these areas, but I'd love to talk about what I do and maybe we can learn together! Thank you for being a faithful reader, commenter, and friend! :)

      Delete

I love receiving your kind comments! They make blogging much more fun when I can interact with friends!